Advance auto zone blog about fast cars and auto trader
Advance auto zone blog about cool fast cars, and auto trader
Car Shipping Rates & Vehicle Transporting Price Quotes by Montway Auto Transport
Montway’s unique Car Shipping rates calculator will display your vehicle transport price in less than 10 seconds – no personal info is required.
Our car transport quotes are very cheap and affordable, not to mention that your automobile is fully insured while in transit at no additional cost to you.
Montway provides Door to Door car delivery service in continental USA.
If you have questions or need customized quote call Toll free 1-888-666-8929
posted by Blogmaker @ 8:04 AM 0 comments
Direct Connect Auto Trasport
posted by Blogmaker @ 4:32 AM 0 comments
Ship a Car With American Auto Move
When American Auto Move began it’s operations in earnest earlier this year, it did so with the expressed purpose of being the best car shipper in America. And now that that we have moved over a thousand cars in less than a year already, we truly believe that we are in a position to call ourselves the nation’s best auto transport company. Above all else, it’s our process that sets us above other companies in the field. We make better use of our resources so that our customers get more value for their dollar. And unlike many of the competing services on the market, we put a premium on communicating with our customers so that you have the peace of mind that you deserve. Of course, our competitive auto transport rates help us win and keep business as well. Getting your free car shipping quote is about as simple as it can get — all you have to do to get your quote right now is call American Auto Move at (866) 327-7863 and get yours right away! Or simply go to our website at http://www.americanautomove.com and get your quote via email!
posted by Blogmaker @ 7:01 AM 0 comments
Deciding Between Car Magnets and Rear Window Decals
- Positives—If properly stored, car magnets are reusable for a very long term adding to its affordability in terms of investment
- Negatives—Car magnets DO NOT stick to non-metal vehicles such as fiberglass and plastic. The magnet must be applied to a smooth, flat area, which can limit the size.
- Applications—If want temporary signage, car magnets are a perfect choice. If a business vehicle is also used for personal reasons the removability of magnetic signs is great. Many neighborhood associations do not allow advertisements on cars when at home.
- Positives—Rear windshields are usually angled, because of that the decals can be easily seen by passing motorists. The perforated material on the one-way vision is see-through from inside the vehicle but the color and design can be seen from the outside.
- Negatives—Decals are applied and stick with adhesive. This makes the decal difficult toremove and be reused. Depending on the decal product chosen it can be much more expensive.
- Applications—To promote a businessa rear window decal is great for exposure. If you’re looking for something you can install just once and never have to adjust or remove it an adhesive decal can do no wrong. When deciding between any car sign (not just car magnets and rear window decals) make sure to consider the products installation process and whether it reusable. Obviously car magnets can be installed and removed quickly but there is a maintenance that could be tedious. Rear window decals do not require much maintenance but can only be installed once and are not removable.
posted by Blogmaker @ 8:48 AM 0 comments
Common Car Shipping Questions
1. Can I put personal items in the car while it is being shipped?
A car transporter is not licensed to transport personal belongings. The Federal Government requires a separate license to transport households good and belongings. In addition, the insurance provided on your vehicle while it is in the possession of the carrier will not cover any personal items that have been left in the car. Many drives will allow some small personal belongings placed in the trunk or in the case of an SUV in the rear below the window line. The general rule of thumb is 100 lbs. or less.
A Bill of Lading is the paper works provided by the carrier, that confirms the receipt of a car for transport, and specifies the condition of the vehicle at the time of pickup and delivery along with the specific terms and conditions of the shipment. The document will be used at the time of pick-up and must be signed by the client and the carrier. It is also will be signed when the car is delivered. Consider the Bill of Lading as a contract and a document that ensures the security of your possession.
Transit times can vary greatly depending on a variety of different factors. Below is a list of basic estimated travel times.
East Coast to West Coast – 7 to 12 days
Midwest to East Coast – 4 to 8 days
South to the North – 4 to 8 days
All shipping times are estimated.
There are a variety of different shipping options. Most of the time the vehicle will be shipped on an open transport carrier with 7 to 9 units. Enclosed transport is another option for those who want added protection. This will however cost more money.
posted by Blogmaker @ 3:48 AM 0 comments