Experienced Trucking Trial Attorney based in Atlanta
- Goes above and beyond and is a mountain of knowledge on spine and brain injuries. He does his research and represents you with a level of excellence. Remains a friend after representing me. Dee M.
- Our son Chris was in a horrible car accident May 2013, and was left with a Tramatic Brain Injury. Ken was told about the accident and came to our rescue. While we were tending to Chris, Ken tended to all of Chris’s billing issue’s. We did not have to deal with the stress of all the financial part at all. Ken took care of that for us. That in itself is a blessing to me. We felt like we were not just a client to him but a friend as well, and that means a lot. Or it does to us. Ken, you are and always will be held with the utmost respect and Love in our hearts. Debra G.
- Ken Shigley was referred to me by a member of my church after my daughter was killed in an automobile accident. She pulled out in front of a tractor trailer and he ran into her passenger door which killer her on impact. The truck was going a little over the speed limit but she was still at fault. Ken was still able to get a settlement for her children. Ken is a great attorney and he actually cares about his clients. Barbara
Go to Testimonials
As an Atlanta truck accident attorney, Ken is the only Georgia lawyer who has a unique set of qualifications for Georgia trucking accident cases involving wrongful death, or catastrophic brain, spinal cord, back, neck, burn or amputation injury.
- Past President, State Bar of Georgia (2011-12)
- Chair, American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle, Highway & Premises Liability Section, which includes national specialized litigation groups on Trucking Litigation, Bus Litigation, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Motorcycle Litigation, Bicycle Litigation, Resort Torts Litigation and Inadequate Security Litigation. He was previously a board member of the Trucking Litigation Group and chair of the Southeastern Motor Carrier Litigation Institute.
- Author of Georgia Law of Torts: Trial Preparation & Practice
- Board certified civil trial attorney, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Highest peer ratings: AV Preeminent – Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers – Super Lawyer, Georgia Legal Elite – Avvo 10.0, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Included in short list of nominees for Georgia Court of Appeals by Judicial Nominating Commission (2012).
- Truck-bus crash in Gilmer County highlights safety hazards Fatal tour bus crash in north Georgia due to tractor trailer making left turn across divided four-lane highway with limited sight lines The post
- Negligent Maintenance Issues in Truck Crash Litigation Evidence of poor maintenance over a long period of time helps jurors believe that the corporation neglected everything else about safety. The post
- Truck drivers indicted in two separate 5-fatality 2015 crashes on I-16 in Georgia In the spring of 2015, there were two separate five-fatality truck crashes on I-16 in Georgia. Both were equally lethal and egregious. In both cases,
- What to do if you are directly solicited for a lawyer after a crash This morning on her way to work, a paralegal in our office was injured when someone rear-ended her car on the way to work. When she was waiting for a
- TV law firm “settlement mills” blasted in legal ethics journal Lawyers and paralegals who had previously worked at personal injury firms that advertise heavily on television, billboards and bus placards have told
- 16 Ways to Overcome the Independent Contractor Defense Effective representation of the plaintiff in a case of serious injury or wrongful death often requires that counsel overcome an “independent
Atlanta. GA 30326
Phone: (404) 253-7862 Fax: (678) 791-1728
This website is in no way intended to constitute and does not constitute legal advice. There is no attorney/client relationship created by reading or viewing this website. Sending email does not create an attorney/client relationship with any lawyer or law firm on this website.
Atlanta Injury Lawyer Shigley Law Firm Website – Serious Personal Injury, Car & Truck Accidents, and Wrongful Death
We serve the following localities: Fulton County including Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, East Point, and College Park; Cobb County including Austell, Mableton, Marietta, and Smyrna; DeKalb County including Dunwoody, Lithonia, and Stone Mountain; Clayton County including Jonesboro, Morrow, and Lovejoy; Bibb County including Macon; Richmond County including Augusta; Douglas County including Douglasville, Lithia Springs, and Winston; Cherokee County including Canton, Waleska, and Woodstock; Chatham County including Savannah and Pooler; all Georgia interstate highways including I-85, I-75, I-20, I-16, I-95, I-285, I-575, I-675, I-985, I-516, and I-520.
Atlanta Georgia Truck Accident Lawyer – Georgia Trucking Crash Attorney – Atlanta Truck Injury Lawyer