Cisco Training | Cisco Boot Camps and Certifications
As a Cisco Learning Partner (CLP), Unitek Education offers the most current Cisco technologies and hardware, through accelerated Cisco boot camps meeting the Cisco certification training needs for our individual students as well as our corporate clients.
Regarded as the most sought after certifications in the IT world, Cisco certifications validate the level of expertise and skills in the areas of Routing & Switching, LAN/WAN, Networking, Voice, Wireless and IP Telephony. Unitek Education’s Cisco Training programs are geared to get students trained and certified with the minimum amount of downtime. Our Cisco training boot camps will elevate your expertise and employment prowess.
Unitek Education’s comprehensive certification courses include CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) .
Cisco Authorized Training: Means Cisco Quality
Becoming a part of the Cisco Human Network through training delivered by Authorized Learning Partners is a smart investment in your future. Only Cisco Authorized Learning Partners deliver the latest Cisco curriculum and authorized training suited to your particular needs. Cisco Authorized Means Cisco Quality.
Cisco Learning Partners are the only authorized commercial sources for Cisco training. Unitek Education is one of the chosen few training organizations which is a Cisco Learning Partner. Our instructors are uniquely qualified to offer market-leading training on the latest advances in Cisco technology, and can prepare students to take a wide variety of Cisco Certification exams.
Cisco Training Programs- Cisco Boot Camps and Cisco Learning
Seven Different Paths to Success in IT Networking
- Routing and Switching: This path is for professionals who install and support Cisco technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Design: This path is aimed at professionals who design Cisco technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Network Security: This path is directed toward network professionals who design and implement Cisco Secure networks.
- Service Provider: This path is aimed at professionals working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Cisco end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena.
- Storage Networking: This path is for professionals who implement storage solutions over extended network infrastructure using multiple transport options.
- Voice: This path is directed toward network professionals who install and maintain Voice solutions over IP networks.
- Wireless: This path is designed for network professionals who configure, implement and support wireless networks.
Cisco Training Benefits
Increased Productivity: Every hour of end-user and IT professional training returns an average of at least five hours productivity to the enterprise.
Increased IT ROI: The proficiency and skill with which people can perform their jobs using technology effectively and efficiently can contribute to organizational success and return on the investment.
Increased Competitive Advantage: Staying ahead of the technology curve means you have a better chance of staying ahead of the competition.
Increased Employee Loyalty: Employer investment in employee training and skills development is compensated by enhanced employee loyalty.
Easy-Purchase Option: Learning Credits are a method for prepaying for training from Cisco, simplifying budget administration, purchase orders, and expense reimbursements. Optimize early investment return by purchasing training at the time of your Cisco hardware, software, and services purchases.
Note: Cisco highly recommends training with authorized Cisco Learning Partners, who use official course offerings that align with the most up-to-date Cisco certification exam topics. However, even if an authorized Cisco Learning Partner is selected, Cisco makes no guarantees regarding a candidate’s exam performance.