#free auto insurance quotes
Save Money on Auto Insurance
Whether you drive a brand new vehicle or a 20-year-old jalopy, hitting the road requires buying at least minimum levels of insurance coverage.
But if you’re like most people, you probably don’t know what your options are or what coverage you’re required to carry, let alone how to get insured without spending a fortune.
Get the Best Price
During tough times like these, insurance companies need your business just as much as you need insurance. This can lead to cheap car insurance rates you might otherwise never expect.
If you’re willing to learn, take advantage of a competitive marketplace and compare quotes from more than one insurer, we can help you find the right policy now—affordably, quickly and easily.
So read on for tips and tricks to getting insured, then request your free quotes above. The road to savings starts here!
Secrets You Should Know
Before you accept just any old policy sitting on a shelf, there are some things you should know about insurance rates, the factors that affect your premiums, and how to be your own best advocate when it comes to pricing, namely:
- Insurers determine premiums mainly by ratings. You’re rated according to the amount of claims risk you present, then grouped with others like you with similar risk rates. Factors like age and gender, where you live, your driving record, your marital status, any prior insurance coverage, how far you drive annually and your vehicle’s make and model all affect your ratings.
- Discounts can dramatically lower rates. Insurers reward those considered low risk with discounts that can translate into amazing savings. Some of those available include multiple vehicles, educated driver, good student, safe vehicle, low-mileage and multiple policies.
- Each state sets its own insurance requirements. Depending on whether your state is a tort or a no-fault state, the type and amount of car insurance you’re required to carry by law varies. Check with your state insurance department to find out how your state operates and the legal limits that apply.
- Consider optional coverage for your own protection. Unless you drive an older vehicle, you’d be wise to purchase collision and comprehensive coverage for your car. Collision covers damage when your vehicle impacts another car or fixed object, and comprehensive pays for damage from almost all other causes.
- Compare multiple quotes before making your final decision. By comparing rates and policies side by side, you can get insured more cheaply than ever before. All it takes is a few minutes, some basic information and wise decision-making.
Now that you better understand your options, it’s time to get insured. So for maximum savings, drive safely, avoid tickets and accidents, and heed these secrets to saving money on auto insurance. Then request your free quotes today—and watch the savings stack up.
“Great products and wonderful staff. Keep it up. I have already referred over 5 people to your site.”
“Your service surpassed my expectations. It was great to have companies competing for my business. My rates were cut by half the amount I was originally paying.”
“The response was prompt and helpful. agent answered various questions and provided quotes with options asked for.”
Each month, InsureMe connects over 300,000 people just like you with local agents and national carriers to help save money on insurance.
Whether you are one of the over 2.5 million people who shopped for auto insurance using our portal last year, or one of our 10 customers from Talkeetna, Alaska, you can receive customized quotes with one simple form. It’s insurance shopping made easy.
To get the best coverage at the best price, request your free quotes now. We have thousands of insurance providers across the nation standing by to help.
Here’s how the process works:
- Complete one online form. This usually takes from 2 to 10 minutes and is required to ensure the most accurate quotes.
- Get instantly matched with insurance and health discount providers in your area. Factors that affect which insurance providers you’re matched to include the type of insurance desired, your location and, if applicable, your current insurance carrier.
- See who you’ve been matched to. We’ll display a list of agents or companies and their contact information for your convenience.
- Take advantage of multiple agents and insurance companies competing for your business. When comparing offerings, don’t forget to consider claims and billing features, along with additional items like roadside assistance and 24/7 customer support.
- Get a great deal and save money on insurance!