#new auto parts
Advance Auto Parts – 1024
1354 Harrisburg Pike
Columbus, OH 43223
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va. Advance Auto Parts, Inc. the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates over 5,200 stores, over 100 Worldpac branches, and serves approximately 1,325 independently-owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada. Advance employs approximately 73,000 Team Members.
We’re the Columbus auto parts store of choice for many loyal customers who see the grime under our nails and know we do this stuff for the joy of it. We love to offer our advice and expertise along with our shelves of high-quality auto parts, including items for:
- Air, fuel, emission, and exhaust
- Accessories, body, and wipers
- Batteries, electrical, and wiring
- Brakes, steering, and suspension
- Cooling and heating
- Electronics and navigation
- Tools, fluids, and garage
- Transmission and drivetrain
- And even items for motorcycles, lawn and garden, marine, and ATVs
As you can see, Advance Auto Parts is your one-stop shop for everything you need for routine maintenance, special projects, and even novelty accessories and extras.
Browse our site for special deals, videos and resources, and create an account that stores information about your cars and the places you shop; whether it’s the Advance Auto Parts in Columbus or a different location to make your auto tasks run even more smoothly.
Finding the right auto parts in Columbus is simple and easy with Advance Auto Parts just around the corner. Our values of integrity, honesty, and putting the confidence of customers above all else were first established by founder Arthur Taubman in 1932, and we perpetuate those values today. This makes Advance Auto Parts in Columbus an integral part of the community.
As part of the Columbus community, Advance Auto Parts offers a number of services:
- Free oil and battery recycling (most vehicles, unless prohibited by law)
- Free electrical testing of your battery, alternator, and starter
- Free windshield wiper installation with purchase of wiper blades
- Free loaner tools (with deposit) so that you can do the job yourself
- Buy your items online, and pick them up at the store on the same day
- ASE certified team members always offer valuable advice and genuine service
Looking for a job at Advance Auto Parts Columbus? We value our retail, commercial, corporate, and logistics team members and help them to grow and thrive with us. Search and apply online for available positions in this or any of the other 3,400 locations nationwide.
Other Columbus auto parts retailers simply can’t compare when it comes to Advance Auto Parts inventory, customer service, knowledge, and community involvement. Browse online or shop in store for all that you need to start and finish all the DIY projects you can dream up – successfully.