– Opel s global export push could mean production of its cars in PSA s plants in China, Russia and Iran, and even sales in the U.S., the home market of its former owner General Motors.As .
– George Whittell Jr. was the scion of an immense gilded age fortune, amassed by his grandfathers through banking, transportation, real estate and utility ownership in San Francisco, then consolidated .
– Elon Musk s recent trip to Turkey and meeting with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan included discussions about the country s national car project, which generated a few headlines two years ago .
– Tell the Griswolds: The RV industry is booming. It s estimated that shipments of motor homes will reach almost half a million units in 2017, the highest annual total since the data has been .
– To defend his Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series championship, Jimmie Johnson must win on Sunday at Phoenix Raceway, but that doesn t mean he s feeling any pressure in advance of the Can-Am .
– Arjay Miller, a longtime confidant of Henry Ford II who helped modernize Ford Motor Co. s management and financial controls, rising to president of the company in the 1960s, died on Friday, Nov. .
But Wait There’s More
Looking to buy a new Car?
Search Autoweek’s Buyer’s Guide to help you make a choice.
- Select a Make
- Select a Model
- Select a Year
Select a Body Style
– Faraday Future, the once-hyped Tesla competitor, appears to be going through another rough patch after repeated scaling downs of its manufacturing targets and facilities following funding issues that .
– Furniture Row Racing team owner Barney Visser suffered heart attack last weekend but has undergone successful bypass surgery.The heart attack occurred on Nov. 4 and the surgery took place on Nov. 6 .
– WRC 7 is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. I ve had a few weeks with the game and I m just getting the hang of it. Of the new crop of racers I ve played .
– Red Bull boss Christian Horner would love to see Formula 1 go big and bold once again.Speaking to Sky Sports between the Friday practice sessions in Brazil, Horner was asked about his thoughts on the .
– Toro Rosso suffered a double engine failure in free practice one for the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix, with drivers Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley completing just six laps between them before the .
– The Formula 1 series is in Brazil and NASCAR is at Phoenix this weekend. NHRA, meanwhile, wraps up its season with the championship weekend in Pomona, California. Here s where to find the action .