Donate a Car It s Easier than you think!
Donate a Car makes car donations simple for both you, and the charity you love. We make used car donations. car removal, car recycling, or simply junking a car an easy process for you. We are honored to manage every donation made, and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service every step of the way.
Easy and Hassle-Free
Your Dependable Choice
Your car donation holds monetary and sentimental value. Our donor support guarantee is that we re here to honor both. With integrity and attention to on-time detail, the gift of your charity car will be carefully handled for you so that you can easily gift the charity that matters most to you.
- Millions of dollars in donations successfully processed since 2003.
- Excellent customer service for donors and charities.
- A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Tax receipt guaranteed with every donation.
What donors have to say
It was really hard to part with my Acura Legend. After 21 years of faithful service, it needed more mechanical work than I could afford, so I decided to donate it to charity. I went to the Donate a Car website and with a couple easy steps, I was able to choose the charity of my choice and arrange pickup of my vehicle. Donate a car contacted me right away and answered all my questions promptly. Within 24 hours, the towing agent contacted me as well and my car was off to auction by the weekend. The process was so easy, I felt like Donate a Car took care of everything for me, and was also, very sympathetic to the loss of my car. I highly recommend Donate a Car. Thanks! Donna L
What charities have to say
Heart and Stroke is proud to partner with Donate A Car. From coast to coast, their service and expertise allows our donors a convenient and trouble free way to both dispose of their unwanted vehicle, and also support our cause. We are proud to partner with a service that provides our donors with a worry-free experience, while inviting them to support our cause, help improve the lives of Canadians living with heart disease and stroke, and benefit from the tax receipt that is provided for their donation. Thank you Donate a Car for your partnership and your important service. Carolyne Solby
Director, Volunteer Focused Fundraising | Heart and Stroke Foundation
MORE than just Car Donations!
Donate a Car do not just recycle cars, it recycles vehicles in an environmentally friendly manner, If you have a newer or estate vehicle that you would like to donate, we have selling agents across the country that are ready to assist in maximizing your donation.
We accept all types of vehicles for donation. Donate your Car, Truck, Van, SUV, Motorcycle, Boat or RV.
Donate Now and Make a Difference
Your used car donations make a difference to the charity that matters most to you. With hundreds of charities partnered with our program, you can choose almost any registered Canadian charity to gift. We will ensure their receiving process is easy as well.
There are no fees charged to the charities at any time, so they can put each of your donation dollars to the good work they are doing on behalf of Canadians like you.
Latest entries from
Pick and pull is just one available option for your older vehicle. If you are considering vehicle donation, we can help with some direction. For.
Scrap car blues? If you are industry-savvy, you know that your local scrap yard has been faced with a grim market depression that has lasted alm.
STARS Foundation may agree that it doesn t get much more Canadian than this! What do a Zamboni and a helicopter have in com.
You have Our Gratitude
- Thank you Terry from Lemberg for donating a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix to Parkinson Canada
- Thank you Jordan from Leduc for donating a 2004 Gehl Skid steer to Kidney Cancer Canada Association
- Thank you Joelens (Al) from Calgary for donating a 1999 Land Rover Range Rover to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you Neesha from North Vancouver for donating a 2002 Acura 1.7EL to Canadian Red Cross
- Thank you Ian from Calgary for donating a 2004 Pontiac Sunbird to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you Stephen from Calgary for donating a 1991 Honda CRV to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you DCM Integrated Solutions from Sherwood Park for donating a 1999 Ford F250 to Canadian Cancer Society
- Thank you Lindsay R. from North York for donating a 1999 Volkswagen Beetle to Canadian Cancer Society
- Thank you Tracey from Toronto for donating a 2002 Mazda Protege to Diabetes Canada
- Thank you Kristin from Edmonton for donating a 2007 Nissan Versa to Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Thank you Doug from Coquitlam for donating a 1989 Mercury Cougar to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you Ronald Or Melody from New Westminster for donating a 1991 Chevrolet Caprice to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you Katherine from Deroche for donating a 1997 Ford Escort Wagon to Pancreatic Cancer Canada
- Thank you Helmut from Coquitlam for donating a 1993 Toyota Camry V6 LE to BC SPCA
- Thank you Sara from Kitchener for donating a 2000 Toyota Echo to Canadian Mental Health Association Ontario