Check Your Customer’s Credit For $0
Check Someone Else’s Credit For $0
No Fee Credit Check For Landlords
Take Control Of Who Sees Your Credit File
Experian Connect SM
The Benefits of Experian Connect SM
- See full name, current and previous home addresses and employer”>
Request Access to Other People’s Credit Report
When you check someone’s credit through Experian, you can be assured you are seeing their verified information directly from the credit bureau and not from a potentially fraudulent printout, fax or scanned copy. Understand your obligations under the FCRA. Learn More
- Send a Request All you need is the person’s name and email address
- Get Authorization They will need to purchase their credit report and score for $14.95 and grant you free access
- Check their Credit You will receive a notification when their credit report and score are ready for you. View Sample
View and Grant Access to Your Credit Report
Take control of who sees your credit file. Grant access to your personal credit report for up to 30 days at a time, to the people you trust. Know your rights under the FCRA .
- No Monthly Subscription Pay only when you need your own personal credit report and score ($14.95 + tax, if applicable in your state ). The option to share your report is included in the price. View Sample Report
- Share your Report Grant access to the people you know and trust like your landlord, doctor, lawyer or financial adviser for no additional charge. Learn More
- Know your Credit Score We calculate your credit score by using the VantageScore model. Good Score | Learn More
You may be eligible to view a free Credit Snapshot if one of our participating members –lenders or credit grantors– has accessed your Experian credit report as a result of your initial application for credit (e.g. applying for a credit card or a loan) within the last 60 days. Some participating members may use credit reports from several consumer reporting agencies. Ask your lender if they accessed your Experian credit report.
Who can use Experian Connect?
Our services are available to individuals that:
- Can verify some personal information about themselves
- Have a Social Security Number
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Do not have a Security Freeze or Fraud Alert on their credit
How much does it cost to join Experian Connect?
There is no charge to create an account, verify your identity or check other people’s credit .
What can I do with an account?
An Experian Connect account allows you to request access to other people’s credit report as well as purchase and grant access to your own credit report and score .
Why should I create an account?
- No monthly subscription fee or membership fee
- Receive detailed credit reports without a site inspection
- Submit basic applicant information (Name and Email) and receive reports directly from the credit bureau
Why VantageScore instead of FICO?
VantageScore is a new credit score model developed by the three national credit reporting companies — Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. Score Range | Good Credit Score
Good to Know
- There is no charge for this identity verification process.
- Verifying your identity does not affect your credit score.
- Your Name and Social Security number will be locked to your account and you will no longer be able to edit them once you have successfully been “verified”.
- Users with a Security Freeze or Fraud Alert on their credit profile will be unable to use this service.
Why do I need to answer these questions?
To help prevent fraud, the use of most services on this site require all members to have their identity “verified”.
What should I do if I can’t answer a question?
Answer all questions to the best of your ability. If needed, gather any necessary documentation before trying again.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
UNDER THE FEDERAL FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (“FCRA”), YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF YOUR CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE ONCE EVERY 12 MONTHS FROM EACH OF THE THREE NATIONWIDE CONSUMER REPORTING COMPANIES. TO REQUEST YOUR FREE ANNUAL REPORT UNDER THAT LAW, YOU MUST GO TO WWW.ANNUALCREDITREPORT.COM. YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO A COPY OF YOUR CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE FROM EXPERIAN FREE OF CHARGE UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, SUCH AS, IF YOU WERE DENIED CREDIT IN THE PAST 60 DAYS, ARE A RECIPIENT OF PUBLIC WELFARE ASSISTANCE, OR ARE A VICTIM OF FRAUD OR UNEMPLOYED. YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE A CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE FROM EXPERIAN FOR A REASONABLE FEE. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE TRAINED PERSONNEL EXPLAIN ANY INFORMATION IN YOUR CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO PURCHASE A CONSUMER CREDIT SCORE DIRECTLY FROM EXPERIAN. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISPUTE INACCURATE INFORMATION IN YOUR CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE WITHOUT CHARGE. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE STATE LAWS. PLEASE CONTACT EXPERIAN’S NATIONAL CONSUMER ASSISTANCE CENTER AT WWW.EXPERIAN.COM or 888-397-3742 FOR ASSISTANCE.
THIS SERVICE IS SEPARATE AND DISTINCT FROM YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FCRA. THIS SERVICE PROVIDES YOU WITH YOUR CONSUMER CREDIT REPORT AND NOT A CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE. CONSUMER CREDIT REPORTS DO NOT CONTAIN ALL ITEMS OF INFORMATION THAT ARE PROVIDED IN CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURES. IF INACCURACIES OF INFORMATION ARE IDENTIFIED IN YOUR CONSUMER CREDIT REPORT, YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSUMER FILE DISCLOSURE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO YOU (WITHIN SIXTY DAYS FROM DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE) THROUGH EXPERIAN’S NATIONAL CONSUMER ASSISTANCE CENTER AND EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE SUCH INACCURATE INFORMATION.
2017 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
VantageScore is a registered trademark of VantageScore Solutions, LLC.
U.S. Patent 8,744,956