Desjardins Insurance Reviews
Desjardins caters to approximately 6 million clients. It is the biggest financial cooperative group in Canada. It offers financial services to include insurance coverage using cooperativism as their primary strategy in bringing insurance coverage to their clients. This group offers major insurance coverage such as Home, Auto, Life and Health Insurances.
If you’re serious about finding the perfect insurer, you should read through several reviews before you decide on the perfect insurance company. Other related reviews include Privilege Insurance Reviews. CAA North and East Ontario Insurance Reviews and PAFCO Insurance Reviews .
- Auto Insurance: The Auto Insurance covers you when your car is stolen, when it meets an accident or when it causes damage to other cars.
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance: This includes Motorcycle Insurance and recreational vehicles such as snowmobile, all- terrain vehicle, trailers or boats.
- Roadside Assistance Insurance: This insurance coverage is recognized in Canada and the continental United States. It includes tire replacement, towing, battery boosting, delivery of enough fuel to get the vehicle to the nearest service station, door unlocking and winching of vehicle stuck in the snow, ice or mud.
- Home Insurance: The Home Insurance is a protection for your home in case of theft, vandalism, fire, damage to others and water damage. It can combine an optional cover to include leakage of fuel or oil and pool formation.
- Term Life Insurance: The Term Life Insurance is ideal if you have children and you have a debt that needs to be protected. It covers you for up to 20 years.
- Permanent Life Insurance: This insurance provides cover for life and can be taken out together with Critical Illness Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability Insurance and Healthcare Insurance.
- Universal life insurance: This insurance cover has two good features: a cover that will help you take on your needs during your lifetime. It also serve as tax free savings medium. It can be good together with Critical Illness Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long-term Care Insurance and Healthcare Insurance.
- 50+ Life Insurance: This is an insurance that helps your family from expenses such as funeral, bills, medicine costs, hospital bills related to illness and expenses related to death. Enrolling in this insurance will lift the burden of death expenses from your family.