Build On Your Success Impacting Children’s Lives
Complete Your Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree
Our Early Childhood Education Leadership Bachelor’s completion degree builds on the foundations of early childhood education principles, while further developing your leadership and administration skills.
Whether you’re looking to advance your career in a childcare center, lead your own program, or become a nanny, program director or pre-K teacher, this non-licensure degree will help refine the skills you need to reach your goals.
Our online Early Childhood Education program offers two in-demand tracks to help advance your career. Our core ECE Leadership Bachelor’s degree combines business and ECE principles that emphasize leadership and advocacy. In the Child Development Specialization. you will add to your expertise to understand more deeply how and why children learn and develop the way they do. Both tracks are offered entirely online, making them ideal for working professionals trying to balance work, school, and home.
You can complete this degree in as few as 18 months.* And with our Flex Choice ® option, you can combine traditional courses and self-directed assessments, saving you time and money, all while pursuing a degree on a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
To see how this program can help you achieve your goals:
- Course plan customized for you
- Support and financial aid planning
- Career path guidance with no obligation
Read more about this program
and then request information specific to you
Gain In-Field Early Childhood Education Skills Employers Seek
Our curriculum lets you focus on one of two career paths:
• Leadership and Administration
• Pre-kindergarten Teacher
An Immersive Approach to Online Education
Our curriculum is developed based on the national best standards established by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)*. Throughout your curriculum, you gain the knowledge and skills you need for success as an educator who can positively influence children’s lives by promoting the healthy development of their physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and language development.
*The Early Childhood Education programs at Rasmussen College are not accredited by the NAEYC Commission on Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation. Rasmussen College is not a partner of NAEYC and our programs are not sponsored or endorsed by NAEYC.
Our Grads Work Across Industries
Graduates from our School of Education programs are working for leading industries, including:*
- Child Care Centers
- Early Childhood Education
- Preschool Education
- Self-Employed Teaching
- Social Services
117 Years of Successful Graduates
At Rasmussen College, we’ve been dedicated to our mission of preparing students for career success since 1900.
*Industry information reported by Rasmussen College graduates. This list does not constitute an endorsement of Rasmussen College by the industries shown above. Listing does not guarantee or imply that future employment opportunities within these industries will be available. This program has not been approved by any state professional licensing body, and this program is not intended to lead to any state issued professional license. For further information on professional licensing requirements, please contact the appropriate board or agency in your state of residence.
Need more detailed information about our program?
Early Childhood Education Program Entry Requirements
A criminal background check is required prior to enrolling in any ECE program. To learn more about entrance requirements and begin planning your ECE career, call 888-549-6755 or contact us to speak with a program manager.*
*Enrolling students also need to pass the Rasmussen College entrance placement exam(s) along with other program-specific requirements.
RN to BSN Expected Program Outcomes*
- As contributors to a global community, 90% of the Program graduates will remain employed as a Registered Nurse or advance their career within the Scope of the BSN Generalist Role, as measured within one year of graduation.
- In support of lifelong learning, the Program graduates will be prepared to further their education in the fields of Nursing or Health Care.
- In support of service to students, 85% of the Program graduates will indicate that the Program fulfilled their expectations and that they would recommend the Program to others.
- Of the responding employers, 70% will indicate satisfaction with the Program graduates’ preparedness and knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to serve diverse communities, as measured within one year of graduation.
- Consistent with the goals of an institution of higher learning, 70% of students who enroll in the Program will successfully complete the Program on an average time to completion of eight academic quarters.
- The Program will employ appropriately credentialed and experienced faculty who demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning through ongoing professional development and educational opportunities.
*CCNE defines Program Outcomes as “Statements of levels of achievement, which encompass student achievement, faculty achievement, and other program-selected indicators of achievement. Program outcomes may be expressed in the form of overall program goals, end-of program outcomes, curricular outcomes, and/or faculty outcomes.”
Ready to Start Your Path in Early Childhood Education Leadership?
You’ll receive support and financial aid planning, a customized course plan and career path guidance—with no obligation.
How Much Could You Earn as an Early Childhood Education Professional?
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics. [salary data accessed August 9, 2016] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. [career information accessed February 25, 2016] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
How Much Will it Cost?
See how affordable your degree of choice is:
We Help Make College Affordable
At Rasmussen College, we believe higher education should be a successful investment. That’s why we offer affordable options that make earning your degree attainable. See how you can save: