*** Summer Promotion ***
20% Tuition Discount for all * qualified program enrollments. Call (858) 357-8800 for details.
* Promotion ends July 14, 2017
California Medical College
Fast, Affordable, Quality Education
Since 2005, California Medical College has provided students in the San Diego and surrounding communities with the education and training necessary to prepare for a succesful career in the medical field. Our focus is on You and Your future. We strive to give each individual the skills and knowledge needed to meet the demanding requirements of today s competitive healthcare industry. Learn more about the programs we offer by contacting our experienced staff at (858) 357-8800.
Why choose California Medical College?
- Instruction provided by Experienced Physicians, Nurses and Educational Experts.
- Competive Programs Tuition for all of our programs.
- Fast-Track programs leading to National and State Certifications.
- Financial Aid and Affordable Payment Options for our students.
- Job Placement and Certification Assistance.
Begin a Rewarding Career in the Medical Field
If you want to start on the path to a highly rewarding career in the medical field, we have the tools and expertise necessary to maximize your potential! Our enrollment process is simple and convenient, and designed to help you start achieving your dreams sooner than you ever thought possible. Don’t wait any longer to start on your path to success! For more information on our admissions requirements, programs, financial aid, and how to start the application process, please contact us now at (858) 357-8800.
Further Your Education
Contact us to get more info about your future.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Easy Payment and Financing Availability
- Reduced Tuition Costs Significant Lower Costs when compared to other
- Highest Quality Education Theory and Clinical Instruction taught by San
Diego s top Doctors, Nurses and Educational Experts.
Fast Track Programs:
- Professional Medical Technician 7 months (Medical Assistant Program)
- Medical Billing and Coding 4 months
- Pharmacy Technician 3 months
- EKG Technician 2 months
- Nurse Assistant Home Health Aide – 2 Months