We also have a page for screenreader-friendly accessible apps at ninite.com/accessible.
No toolbars. No clicking next. Just pick your apps and go.
You don’t have to watch for updates. Our bots do that. Here’s what’s new:
K-Lite Codecs updated to 13.6.5.
Avast updated to 17.8.3705.
yesterday at 6:32 pm
LibreOffice updated to 5.4.3.
yesterday at 4:14 pm
Visual Studio Code updated to 1.18.0.
yesterday at 4:29 am
Opera Chromium updated to 49.0.2725.34.
Wednesday at 3:59 pm
Trusted by Millions
We install and update about a million apps each day for our home users and Ninite Pro subscribers.
The press likes us too:
“I’ll bet the service saved me a couple hours”
“Ninite.com frees up your day”
The Christian Science Monitor
“This post can be fairly short because Ninite works exactly as advertised.”
- start working as soon as you run it
- not bother you with any choices or options
- install apps in their default location
- say no to toolbars or extra junk
- install 64-bit apps on 64-bit machines
- install apps in your PC’s language or one you choose
- do all its work in the background
- install the latest stable version of an app
- skip up-to-date apps
- skip any reboot requests from installers
- use your proxy settings from Internet Explorer
- download apps from each publisher’s official site
- verify digital signatures or hashes before running anything
- work best if you turn off any web filters or firewalls
- save you a lot of time!
Suggest an app
We only add popular user-requested apps to Ninite.
Manage all your machines on the web with Ninite Pro
Our website is free for home use (money-wise, but also free of ads and junkware) because Pro users keep Ninite running.