Preferred Contract Vendor for Auto Parts Accessories
How To Order
This is a non-SpearMart Vendor. Proceed to create “special request” requisition in OMNI.
2406 South Monroe St (850) 216-0543
2514 West Tennessee St (850) 421-1018
A nationally leveraged cooperative contract through the Education and Institutional (E I) Cooperative Services, Contract #CNR01214
Term: 11/01/2008 – 10/31/2018
Delivery Terms: F.O.B. Destination.
Return Policy: New merchandise may be returned without a restocking fee as long as the product is new and has never been installed. Members may be required to provide an invoice for proof of purchase.
- When purchasing equipment using a Special Request requisition, you must select Vendor ID 0000035866, Location 001.
- Discount price list: http://www.eandi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/OReilly_PriceList_11.13-1.pdf
- Please reference account # 1765905 for in store purchases.
- If you can’t find an item in the catalog please contact the O’Reilly Account Executive directly or the FSU Procurement Specialist noted above. Be sure to give them a complete description of the item and they may be able to either find the item or an equivalent.
- When receiving the order in OMNI make sure to do a receipt for each invoice, do not combine invoices as AP will not be able to pay.
- When purchasing a single item over $5,000 or several items that constitute a single item and the total is $5,000 or more, be sure to code as OCO so that a property tag may be issued.
- Online ordering requires a user name and password. The site to register and purchase is: www.firstcallonline.com. When placing orders, please identify yourself as an E I Member. The information contained herein is confidential and proprietary to E I and its members and is not to be shared with any third party.
- Claims: Products may be returned as a new defective item and a replacement product will be provided or a credit will be issued.
- Warranty: Warranties vary by manufacturer. Typical warranty terms are 90 days, 1 year, lifetime, and repair only. O’Reilly remains completely dedicated to ensuring that the member is completely satisfied with any products purchased. Warranty is typically handled by the servicing store. In the case of a repair only warranty, the store will arrange to have the product returned to a repair facility, or for the repair technician to come to the customer site. Warranty policies vary, but typically parts, labor, freight, and travel are covered by the manufacturer during the warranty period.