#auto loan calc
Personal loan calculator
Helps you work out:
About this calculator – disclaimer
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account fees.
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown. To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2% a year.
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment you select.
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should get advice from a licensed financial adviser.
- Budget planner – work out how much you can repay.
- Saving – see how saving for things can be cheaper than getting a loan.
- Getting a loan? – things you should know before you before you borrow.
- ‘My account’ FAQs – explains the ‘My account’ login sign-up process