PMTI 4 Day PMP® Certification Boot Camp
This is the ideal targeted training for experienced project managers who are required to get the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Certification.
- PMI® pre-approved PMP® Certification Exam Prep Course – for 40 PDUs/contact hours
- 4-day class; students may schedule to take the PMP® Certification exam on the fifth day
- PMP Certified Instructors with years of PMP® certification training experience
- Instructors with over ten years of industry experience
- Instructors with master’s degrees and prior training experience
- Includes an optional FREE online course to prequalify for PMP® Exam
100% True Money Back Guarantee
- Take the exam within 30 days of class completion date (95% students pass)
- If you fail, analyze your results, and offer custom coaching
- If you fail again, analyze your results, and offer custom coaching
- If you fail the third time, we’ll refund your money
- Or if you prefer, you can attend our next available class at our cost
- 95% for first time exam takers
- 98% for second time reexam takers
What You Get In Class
- PMP® certification prep guide (PMTI Student Bluebook)
- PMBOK ® Guide (exam edition)
- 650+ PMP® certification test – style prep questions
- Pens, Pencils, Markers, Calculator, Eraser
- PMTI Course completion certification
- FREE 45 PDUS required for re-certification for 3 more years.
Special Promotional ADD-ONS (Won’t last long)
- PMP® Exam Resume Preparation Assistance
- PMP® Exam Readiness Assessment on Day 4 of class
- PMP® Exam Eligibility assessment before you enroll
- PMP® Exam Eligibility (refer to our PMP Eligibility Guide, www.pmi.org, or contact us!)
- Multiple learning styles
- Repetition through various instructional methods
- Using different ways of assimilating same knowledge
- Mnemonics, Study aids for instant recall
- In-classroom practice tests and final Exam
- Information needed to memorize compressed and summarized
- Developing test taking strategies
Approximately 60% of the course is based on PMBOK®. Additionally, we refer to over fourteen books and include relevant material for the PMP® exam based on our instructors’ years of PMP® certification coaching experience.
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management Context, Framework, Processes, and
- PMP® Examination tips, tricks, and strategy.
The fundamental objective of the course is to prepare students for the PMP® examination. All we ask from you is a 100% commitment to the training program.
Proposed Course Schedule
Would like to PM study by yourself? Take a look at our Class Schedule for a class near your or download PMTI’s FREE PMP® Certification Success Guide for details on the course.
Don’t Take Our Word For It, See How What Our Customers Say About Our PMP Training Boot Camps.