RANDOM FUN FACTS
- 72% of people eavesdrop.
- The tentacles of the giant arctic jellyfish can reach 36.6 meters (120 feet).
- Sea water is approximately 3.5% salt.
- The Internet was originally called ARPANet (Advanced Research Projects Agency Network) designed by the US department of defense.
- The odds of being struck by lightning are 600,000 to 1.
- The softest known mineral is talc.
- The TV sitcom Seinfeld was originally called ‘The Seinfeld Chronicles’.
- The 3 most common languages in the world are Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and English.
- Gold never erodes.
- The most commonly used letter in the alphabet is E.
view more fun facts
Keep Safe Online by Taking The “KidzSearch Safety Pledge”
1.) I will never give out any personal information online unless my parents say it is okay. Things like passwords, cell phone number, home phone number, current location, full name, credit card number, social security number, birthday, school name, and home address must never be given out.
2.) I will never post any personal information about another person unless my parents approve it. This includes giving passwords to your friend.
3.) I will never post any pictures or videos of myself or others without getting approval from my parents.
4.) I will never sign up for any online service without first checking with my parents or a person I trust.
5.) I will never ever meet in person with someone I met online. If your parents say it is okay, have them go with you and meet in a public place.
6.) I will immediately tell my parents about anything that made me feel uncomfortable while online.
7.) I will never download or install any computer software or apps without checking with a trusted adult.
8.) I will talk with my parents about how much time I can spend online and what websites or tools I can use. I will not allow the internet to interfere with doing homework or house chores, exercising/sports, or other important activities.
9.) I will be very careful texting or playing online games while outside to avoid possibly hurting myself or others. I will make sure to stay focused on what is around me, such as looking out for cars or bikes, or wandering into unfamiliar areas.
10.) I will always be polite and respectful of others and never post anything hurtful online, or do or say anything that I would not want to be said about myself.
Copyright 2005-2017 KidzSearch.com
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.