Vermont Homeowners Insurance
Search all Vermont Agents
Owning a home is a wonderful first step to putting down your roots. Whether you decided to settle in Burlington, Rutland, Milton or anywhere in between, you can depend on Nationwide’s Vermont homeowners insurance to help protect your investment. We offer flexible coverage to ensure your home and personal belongings are safeguarded in the event of covered damages, theft and more. In addition, our homeowners insurance discounts can help you save even more. Get started on an insurance quote today.
Protect your home and yourself with homeowners insurance coverage.
Find local agents in your neighborhood
We have Nationwide agents throughout Vermont. Find your local agent .
Regardless of where you’re located, rest assured that our Vermont homeowners insurance policies are crafted to help safeguard your home and belongings. Learn more through the features below.
- Brand New Belongings ® helps you replace or repair your personal belongings if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen .
- Water backup 1 can help protect you from losses caused by backed-up sewer or drain water.
- Identity theft protection helps defend you against fraud and identity theft and can stop damages to your credit within minutes.
Nationwide agents throughout Vermont are ready to assist you. Select your city below to find an agent near you.
Don’t see your city? Visit our directory of insurance agents in Vermont to find one near you.
Get a free Vermont homeowners insurance review
A Nationwide On Your Side ® Review is a free, annual consultation and insurance assessment that can help you:
- Increase or decrease your deductible(s)
- Determine the home insurance coverage options that are right for your budget and situation. For instance, did you recently build a garage or gazebo you need covered? Have you installed a protective device that could qualify you for a discount? The On Your Side ® Review is a great time to make these types of updates to your policy.
- Review our responsive home insurance claim policy
Call Nationwide at 1-877-On-Your-Side and get your Vermont homeowners insurance quote today.
 Water Backup is an optional feature. Exclusions and limits apply. Details vary by state and policy language. Please consult your policy for the specifics of your selected coverages.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.